Sunday, October 23, 2011

Baby Announcement Photo Shoot

** Follow my pregnancy blog at **
Announcing a pregnancy is kind of a BIG thing. I wanted to think of something really creative! So here is one of the ways we decided to tell some of our friends and family!

 Baby's Due Date.

Child #1 and child #2.

 We're having baby #2!

 Titan's going to be a BIG BROTHER!

Our family is growing by 2 feet on April 6, 2012!!

I have TONS more super cute and creative things that I plan on doing with this pregnancy. I can hardly wait! Make sure to follow my blog, if you don't already, to see them all! 

For more ideas on announcing a pregnancy check out this blog post.


  1. These are awesome! What great ideas!

  2. I saw your adorable family picture on pinterest, and it led me to this blog:) I figured I would comment since it was such a clever idea. Also, how do you do your hair like that?

  3. Your so sweet! Thank you! I use a bigger curling iron.. I think it is a 1 and 1/2 inch or maybe a 2 inch curling iron. Then just curl it away from the face. After I am done I usually will comb through it so that it loosens the curl a little bit! Hopefully that makes sense! ha :)

  4. You have the most adorable family ever!! You guys are all so beautiful!! Congrats on the baby girl!

  5. I have visited your site,all sites are realy good but if you raelly love your babies then visit our site.

    The dominant part of us can recall the most loved toy that we had or the Mejores productos para recién nacido Best products for newborn we got a kick out Juguetes para bebé of the chance to play more than whatever other. The memories of these will provide for us because to grin at whatever point we take the time to recollect those Best Baby Cribs. The Baby Toys and games Mejores Cunas para bebés you discover here and give as an issue may well be recollected one day with incredible affection. Parks baby is also much the Parques para bebés same as the ones you are recollecting at the present time.